occupied

• Reported By: Jovan — Scotland Neck North Carolina United States of America
1st Security Preparation & Placement, Inc
250 west 40th street Internet United States of America

1st Security Preparation & Placement, Inc Money never paid Internet

When I went to first security they offer the 8,16,& fire guard for 798.00, me not knowing if this was a good price or not I took it. I was still living in Scotland Neck N.C in the process of moving to New York,but it didn't work for me in New York so I went back to First Security to get a refund slip on April 26,2010. The training started on May 3, 2010 I turn my refund slip in on May 1,2010. They told me I should get my money in 3 days it never came. Then I called back they told me 15 days it never came. I have been calling everyday and leaving messages no one ever calls me back. I have been calling ever since and I can't get any cooperation at all. I had a good reason I live in NC now not in New York that was the reason for the request of the money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2010 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Security-Preparation-Placement-Inc/internet/1st-Security-Preparation-Placement-Inc-Money-never-paid-Internet-607444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Security Preparation & Placement, Inc