Complaint Review: 1st Security Preparation and Placement

• Updated: Sun, January 09, 2011

• Reported By: Richard — Richmond Hill New York United States of America
1st Security Preparation and Placement
250 West 40th street New York City, New York United States of America

1st Security Preparation and Placement I signed up for security guard classes at 1st Security Preparation and placement, located at 250 West 40th Street ny. After signing up I realized I could not devote the time to take the classes so I New York City, New York

Hi my name is Richard H, I am 19 and I live in Queens. On October 29 of 2010 I signed up forsecurity guardclasses at 1st Security Preparation and placement, located at250 West 40th Street ny. After signing up I realized I could not devote the time to take the classes so I asked for a refund, one of the instructors named mr. McCormick told . I filled out the return form on November 2nd 2010, and they told me in 15 business days I would find out if I was getting the refund or not and since than I have not been reimbursed for the full amount of $798. The people there will not return my phone calls, the men in charge are mr Fernandez and mr geyer. the people their will not see me or even acknowledge that I am there, I had not taken any classes so I am entitled to the full amount, I do not know why they are giving me the run around. Please I am acollege studentatJohn jay college, and I feel I am being scammed, please can you help me. Their business number is212-239-2875.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2011 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Security-Preparation-and-Placement/New-York-City-New-York-10018/1st-Security-Preparation-and-Placement-I-signed-up-for-security-guard-classes-at-1st-Sec-680729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Security Preparation and Placement