Complaint Review: 1st Security Preparation and Placement

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: tiredofthisS — Brooklyn New York
1st Security Preparation and Placement
250 West 40th Street, 2nd Floor New York, New York United States of America

1st Security Preparation and Placement I finished my 8 hr and 16 hour training they told me that at the end of my training i was going to be place in a on the job training PAID well its been 3 weeks of going to different agencies and they New York, New York

I finished my 8 hr and 16 hour training they told me that at the end of my training i was going to be place in a on the job training PAID well its been 3 weeks of going to different agencies and they all claim that they have no work and that first security its not affiliated with them some tell me that the certificate its not good and so on. I spent the last dollars i had i have to borrow from family and friends for cleaners fares lunch etc i have a family to take care and this people just took advantage of this to profit i want my money back i don't really care about what they can offer .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Security-Preparation-and-Placement/New-York-New-York-10018/1st-Security-Preparation-and-Placement-I-finished-my-8-hr-and-16-hour-training-they-told-1046808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Security Preparation and Placement