Complaint Review: 1st choice Business Brokers

• Reported By: My money is green — Denver Colorado United States of America
1st choice Business Brokers
Greenwood Villiage Internet United States of America

1st choice Business Brokers Lawrence LiCausi Unethical Sales tactics, Internet

First Choice Business Brokers in Greenwood Villiage, CO posts companies for sale on Craigslist. When you call them, they qualify you as a buyer. When you request a profit and loss statement from the company you want to purchase, they give you a hand written notebook in chicken scratch.
When I requested a P&L from the company, they told me I was being unreasonable and "propostorous."  I asked them if they could request that the seller place the expenses on an excel spreadsheet and they told me I was being too demanding. Are we living in the 21st century? If so, then requesting basic business documents to be authentic is not asking for the world especially when your hard earned savings is at stake.

I would not recommend using this company to sell your business. I would use a repatable company who doesn't make the buyer feel like they are asking too much for basic business documents.

I'm glad they didn't get my money. They told me I was being unreasonable making an offer 15K below asking price. Have they ever heard of counter offers? I don't think so, they are living in another century. I was happy to find another broker in Denver who was willing to help me purchase a small business in the wellness field and had no problem showing me the P&L's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-choice-Business-Brokers/internet/1st-choice-Business-Brokers-Lawrence-LiCausi-Unethical-Sales-tactics-Internet-995087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st choice Business Brokers