Complaint Review: 1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, August 03, 2005

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit
300 N Elizabeth Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit BIG RIP-OFF, Refuses to provide invoice or proof of debt. Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Where to file a complaint in Nevada

I began receiving calls from 1st Credit and sent in the dispute letter and requested they send me proof of debt from them and My Perfect Credit. I was told I used My Perfect Credit 3/05 which I never did!!!!

I signed up with Clear Credit over two years ago paid for their services and canceled. Now over two years later they say I owe $59.95. However after contacting the FTC they must send me a company letter regarding this debt. They said they sent a letter to my address of over one year ago!!!

Even though I still get my mail forwarded this never came. Ms. Bolard told me on the 27th of July that she updated my address and the new letter was sent. However today I get another call and nothing is done. If these charges happened on the internet I want the IP Address where my information came from in March 2005.

I have filed complaints with the BBB on My Perfect Credit with no response and I will now file complaints with the BBB for 1st Credit and the Attorney General in Il....

Cheryl
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2005 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit-Clear-Credit/Chicago-Illinois-60609/1st-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit-Clear-Credit-BIG-RIP-OFF-Refuses-to-provide-152246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - Clear Credit

Where to file a complaint in Nevada

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (U.S.A.)

I talked to the Attny General's Office Bureau of Consumer Affairs Division, they gave me the web address where to file a complaint.

Here it is:

There is an online complaint form to fill out...

good luck everyone!!!!!