Complaint Review: 1st Expert Tech Service

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Lee — Parker Colorado United States of America
1st Expert Tech Service
, Select State/Province United States of America

1st Expert Tech Service Natalie Black Charged me $149.00 to replace Microsoft Security Essentials which I already had Internet

*Author of original report: 1st Expert Tech

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Update

Someone called me on my phone, while I was on my computer, he said my computer was calling Microsoft reporting  errors, and that he worked for Microsoft. He was calling to fix the problem before my system crashed and to hurry and let him remote control my computer so he could fix it,  then he wanted  $149.00 to fix it.  I think he was Indian because his English was so bad, I  had to ask him many times to repeat to figure out what he was saying.

He told me I had 3100+ errors on my computer (don't know how he got in there to look at them) and it was because I didn't have a licensed copy of Microsoft Essentials Security.  I let him (supposedly) fix my computer, but he put the same Microsoft Essential Security on there and used a Defraggler to clean it up for 2 hours (which I could have done myself).  Can't see that he did anything for the $149 he charged.  I tried to call the phone number they gave me to cancel this event and it said the mailbox was full.  Unfortunately I put my charge on a debit card.

Then I emailed them within the 48-72 hrs to cancel this offer on 12/18/2012.  Today 1/11/2013, I sent another email to director@experttechservice.com reminding them I have never received a reply and that I thought this was a fradulent occurence.  An error message came back that the  recipient cannot be reached.  So they probably pulled their email address.  If you need the email I sent them, I would be happy to send it to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Expert-Tech-Service/-Select-StateProvince-/1st-Expert-Tech-Service-Natalie-Black-Charged-me-14900-to-replace-Microsoft-Security-Ess-995260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Expert Tech Service

1st Expert Tech

AUTHOR: 1st Expert Tech Service LTD - ()

Well, I guess these people are fraudulent since they say they don't use Microsoft Security Essentials, but they actually said they were from Microsoft when they told me I had Error Warnings and needed a new Security Application.

Eventually in June 2013 they called and wanted to give me my $149.00 back, but the guy was from Bangladesh (couldn't hardly understand him)  and he  wanted my credit card number and bank account information. At first he was going to send it through Western Union and I think they knew it was a fraudulent company and cancelled it.   Since I thought it was funny that he wanted all that personal information I asked him to send me a check for what they owed me.  Of course he said he had to return it to the same credit card I had used.  Since it was my new debit card I didn't want him to have the new one and certainly he didn't need my bank account password and login information.  As a result I have never gotten my $149.00 back.

He told me I was stupid when I asked him to send a check or stop calling me.  Therefore as far as I am concerned these people who are calling from Bangledash or London or wherever they are are a fraudulent company just trying to make money doing nothing for you.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Update

AUTHOR: Direct - (United Kingdom)

Hi There, Thanks for your report on this website. However we never used Microsoft or anything because our website clearly mention that we are in depended third party company. More over we have all customers voice log and accepted email agreeing to our terms which we are passing to relevant agencies for creating this issue online because we refuse to give your money back after your purchase. We are taking every fake complaint very seriously for all those customers who are acting very smart after taking the service and product from any company.

We have already contacted our Law Agencies and will be passing those customers details who are looking for an excuse to get their money back.

Our email and customer service number are working fine, so anyone needs any explanation against these customers who wants free bees from internet ask me at director@experttechservice.com