Complaint Review: 1st expert tech services LTD

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: pissedoff — HOUSTON Texas United States of America
1st expert tech services LTD

1st expert tech services LTD says they are from microsoft called my cell while i was on my laptop and said he was from microsoft and if i did not give him money major problem with computer would crash it in minutes that i had to pay now credit, debit etc, shireford Internet

The guy called me on my cell phone, while i was on my laptop. Said my laptop was calling microsoft reporting an error, and that he worked for microsoft, he was calling to fix the problem before system crash and to hurry , let him remote control my laptop sp he could fix it then came the charge card demands for 200, then 100, then 59.95 very threating, very demanding, all while speaking broken english with heavy indian i be teeling you accent. he resented it when i asked him where is is calling from india? chase card fraud came to the rescue... they would not let any charge go through on my card...they saved my bacon. scammers like this need someone to shove a computer up their _ _ s to know the pain they cause others. BEWARE OF LIARS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-expert-tech-services-LTD/internet/1st-expert-tech-services-LTD-says-they-are-from-microsoft-called-my-cell-while-i-was-on-my-913480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st expert tech services LTD