Complaint Review: 1st Lake Properties

1st Lake Properties
6566 Park Manor dr. Metairie, Louisiana USA

1st Lake Properties Living in really bad mold Metairie Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: The Millstream apartments

My name is Adrian Williams and I have been living in this apartment since February 2013. I notice that black particals are coming out of the vent, in April I notified management to have it tested for mold, General manager,  manager, and maintenance supervisor came by and discovered mold. I asked to be relocated and them pay all cost , because I am disabled and I am on a fixed income and cam not just pick up and move without help. I told them to clean out the area where the mold is, because my son dog and myself are in and out of ER and doctor's appointments. We are still breathing the mold today June 20 2013. I just about all of the apartments have mold. I have pictures if I need to text them to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Lake-Properties/Metairie-Louisiana-70003/1st-Lake-Properties-Living-in-really-bad-mold-Metairie-Louisiana-1060486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Lake Properties

The Millstream apartments

AUTHOR: Tammy - ()

I rented from them last year and lost everything over bedbugs! The wholes complex is infested with them! Management wouldn't do a thing about it but billed me thousands of dollars for breaking my contract.me and my children had whelps all over us.