Complaint Review: 1st-national-credit Services

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2003

• Reported By:jacksonville Florida
1st-national-credit Services
503s.e.mizner Blvd Suite 73 Boca Rotan, Florida U.S.A.

1st-national-credit Services ripoff corruption 1st national out off business Boca Rotan Florida

Warning!!
I just received a call this company called 1st national credit services is out of business!! with no warning to us guys paying off on our accounts.This apparently happened early june
I phoned number 561 368 9479 and a lady there (very unhelpfull)told me the new company called consumer credit services took over the business but my account is not with them anymore??? she just told me to write to 1st national credit services and complain there.

SO what happened to my payments so far????
I cant believe this is happening again. it happened to me with Gibsontrust and then 1st national credit services came to the rescue NOW THIS!!!
It is time our florida legislators put a end to this , there are no control ocver these bastards in our state, this is why they open offices over here in florida.
I will contact the investigating officer who dealt with Gibsontrust too. immediately,
If you, who are currently with this 1st national credit comany have any more info or ideas Please put it on this site.
Bram

Braam
jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2003 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-national-credit-Services/Boca-Rotan-Florida-33432/1st-national-credit-Services-ripoff-corruption-1st-national-out-off-business-Boca-Rotan-F-61767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st-national-credit Services