Complaint Review: 1st Security Preparation And Placement

• Submitted: Wed, July 21, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, July 21, 2010

• Reported By: Hatedemguys — brooklyn New York United States of America
1st Security Preparation And Placement
250 west 40th street between 7th & 8th avenues new york, New York United States of America

1st Security Preparation And Placement parker securities They are liars and scam artists. Stupid Company new york, New York

They are liars and scam artists. They told over the phone that I dont have to pay anything. I got there and spoke to Mr. Fernandez. He told me to sit in the waiting area for 15 minutes and someone will be with me shortly. 2 hours later i asked the fron desk for him and they told me to see Mr. Miller. (Mr. Fernandez forgot about me and went home, how selfish). Mr. Miller kept on leaving and apoligizing when he came back. He said I was qualifed to work for the next 2 weeks. He eventually handed me to some short light skin lady who told me I need to pay $299 for CPR and Anti Terrorism. I said no and asked for my state ID. It took them 30 mins to find it. They suck and are very pricey.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2010 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Security-Preparation-And-Placement/new-york-New-York-/1st-Security-Preparation-And-Placement-parker-securities-They-are-liars-and-scam-artists-625718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Security Preparation And Placement