Complaint Review: 1st security preparation and placement

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: michael — brooklyn United States of America
1st security preparation and placement
250 w 40th st between 7th and 8th avenue New york, New York United States of America

1st security preparation and placement they promised to help me get my license they took 340 dollars off me im a college student im still unemployed i cant even support my family the lied to me they just gave me 2 certificates keep on send New york, New York

they promised to help me get my license they took 340 dollars off me im a college student im still unemployed i cant even support my family the lied to me they just gave me 2 certificates keep on sending me to places like i am a fool. its just not cool they got to stop that cause people work hard to make a dolla dont promise something u cnt give ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-security-preparation-and-placement/New-york-New-York-/1st-security-preparation-and-placement-they-promised-to-help-me-get-my-license-they-took-953281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st security preparation and placement