Complaint Review: 1st Security Preparation And Placement

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Jashira Ilarraza — Bronx New York
1st Security Preparation And Placement
250 W 40 st. New York, New York USA

1st Security Preparation And Placement 1st Security is a Rip Off New York New York

I took my training in another security company, I receive my 8 hour and 16 hour certificate. They said they were going to give me a placement job, which I never got so i dont know if this company is a scam as well. Few weeks after 1st security called me saying i just had to pay 80 dollars for a job placement and my uniform included, when i went to my supposely interview they told me something way different. They told me I had to pay 399 dollars for my Fire Guard certificate, I declined it cause it was just too much, but the "supervisor" Mr.Santana said he can work out with me, he told me to give him a payment of 130 dollars for my NYS Security License and that he was going to do the process himself. I gave him my trust' he said he will call me back in January so i can do my fingerprints. The thing is he never called me, I never received my license, Ive been trying to get in contact with him but the phones are all disconnected and i want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Security-Preparation-And-Placement/New-York-New-York-10018/1st-Security-Preparation-And-Placement-1st-Security-is-a-Rip-Off-New-York-New-York-1092114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Security Preparation And Placement