Complaint Review: 1st security preparation and placement

• Updated: Sun, July 08, 2012

• Reported By: samngo — Staten Island New York USA
1st security preparation and placement
ny,ny,10018 staten island, New York United States of America

1st security preparation and placement scam,ripoff place,very bad service,hungry money place staten island, New York

I saw their advertise on craigslist,i call them up because the ad said hiring.I want to looking for a jobs,they told me come to their place take the classes to get certify ,they told me $80 for the classes.When i came down to their place,they talk me into spent $4000 so the jobs i will got pay higher.I thought if i can get a jobs pay higher so why not spent to get train.I took all my cash,check,credit card to have enough $4000 to pay for them.When i start the classes its just like a game they set up,this school very weird,i came out and told them the classes is not work for me,

i want them to refund my money,they told me they not refund.I just start the class,i try so hard to get them refund my money,finally they told me to fill out the form for refund the money,they told me go home wait for 3 week ,if i dont receive refund money come back to their place.I did not receive any money,i went back their place,i show them the refund form they told me fill out 3 week ago,they took the form back and told me (we do not refund money). [continued below]....
.....I got so upset,i want to die in their place

,i bump my head,i got a big cut 6cm,i call 911.The police arrive,i told the police all my problem ,they told the police i didn't have any refund form to show them,they lie.Lucky me,i still had the original form in my pocket,i only gave them the copy,i show the police my original form,the police told them to return my money,they told me to go home wait for 2 day,then call them to see how much they refund for me.2 day later i called them,they told me the manager not there,they did not know anything,i i try to report them,and continue try to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2012 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-security-preparation-and-placement/staten-island-New-York-10305/1st-security-preparation-and-placement-scamripoff-placevery-bad-servicehungry-money-pla-908653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st security preparation and placement