Complaint Review: 1st security preparation & placement

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Yusandy — Bronx New York
1st security preparation & placement
250 west 40th street 2nd floor New York, New York United States of America

1st security preparation & placement are scammers!! false advertising, fast speaking scammers New York, New York

Scam is written all over this company, when I first called them,the girl that picked up by the name of Ms. Hardaway asked me some questions, one of them was if I had any security experience, I said no she said no problem, no experience necessary we can help you with that, you just have to come in with $100, we give you three classes if they hire you, you pay the $100 if you are not hired you get your $100 back, I said ok sure I will go in tomorrow, when I got to this place I speak to some guy name Tony Bruno, I go in his office, I see Ms. Hardaway in a corner picking up phone calls asking the same questions she had asked and telling them the same thing she had told me and a guy sitting in back of her doing the same thing, tony starts "interviewing" me asking me if I have any experience, no problem, no experience necessary, and some other questions about me, you are defiantly hired!!?? You seem like just the person I am looking for, how this works is you have to do the 8hrs and 16hrs to get certified so I can put you to start working as a security, you are going to be in back of a desk signing people in, checking the security cameras, etc. [continued below]....
..... starting you off with $17 hr , you have to pay $100 now, then you come for three days for the class training the total for the class is 488, you are going to give me $100 today leaving you with a balance due of $388. On your first two class, you bring $100 and on the last class $188, I told him, I don't understand why is it so much if I am looking for a job I believe I should not have to pay this much to get a job, and this is not what Ms. Hardaway told me over the phone, so he tired to convince me, I gave him my only $100 bucks I had in my pocket signed the enrollment agreement, on the letter it says that refunds are available within 10 days of enrollment providing that no course/s have been started or any service have been received. I went to this place on a monday, my first class was suppose to start on thursday of that same week, I didn't have a good feeling about this so I changed my mind the next day and told them that I wanted my $100 back and tony told me that he could not give me the money back because he had already got a seat for me to start the class but that the $100 is good for a year, this really got me pissed because the $100 was part of the $488 for the classes I was supposed to start that thursday, which I DID NOT.. I WANT MY $100 BACK FROM THOSE FALSE ADVERTISERS! SCAMMERS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-security-preparation-placement/New-York-New-York-10453/1st-security-preparation-placement-are-scammers-false-advertising-fast-speaking-scam-1042577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st security preparation & placement