Complaint Review: 1st security preparation & placement

• Updated: Thu, November 11, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — United States of America
1st security preparation & placement
250 west 40th manhattan, New York United States of America

1st security preparation & placement I sighned up for the 47 hour course which included the eight an sixteen hour courses. After completion a tried to get a certificate for the sixteen and they told me they had no record of me taking it. manhattan, New York

In December of 2009 I went to 1st security prep & placement and paid for a 47 hour course. After taking the 8 and 16 hour coourse I tried to get my certificate. This was almost impossible because you can not get in touch with anyone with information at the office unless you go there. So after a couple of trips I was told that I never took the 16 hour class. Then I tried to get my money back and they refused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2010 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-security-preparation-placement/manhattan-New-York-/1st-security-preparation-placement-I-sighned-up-for-the-47-hour-course-which-included-t-661031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st security preparation & placement