Complaint Review: 1st security prepartion&placement

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: cinthia — staten island New York
1st security prepartion&placement
250 west 40th street, 2nd floor manhattan, New York United States of America

1st security prepartion&placement Corporate security group ripoff company, never calls, dont give you your sercurity licenes manhattan , New York

Im from staten island new York this company I went to get My sercurity license at 1st sercurity and I did this in Janurany of 2013 I paid up front I attened all the classes passed my test and they didn't even tell me when to come back or ever called me about my licenes and this was in Janurany and still no contact from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-security-prepartionplacement/manhattan-New-York-10001/1st-security-prepartionplacement-Corporate-security-group-ripoff-company-never-calls-do-1042760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st security prepartion&placement