Complaint Review: 1st security preperartion and placement

• Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: David — Brooklyn New York
1st security preperartion and placement
240 40 w New York, New York United States of America

1st security preperartion and placement santana Employment Scam Artist and Thieves New York, New York

On April 6,2013

I Answered an ad in the paper for Armed Guard job opportunities 20 to 30 dollars an hr. Went to 1st security they said if I wanted to be an armed guard have to pay a total of 3500.00 for training preparation and placement. I told them I needed a job to pay them. They said I needed to pay them as much as I can as fast as possible and that they would help me find a position unarmed until I got my unarmed license. I think they had an inside person in the unarmed class he brought me and another guy to the armed guard guy he said he would do it to but I never heard from him again pursuing the security guard license.

Well I signed a bogus contract and I paid them 1100.00 up front and started the classes the following week I brought him 400.00 and he said I needed to bring the remainder balance as soon as possible so they would help me find employment. As I attended the classes I noticed what a joke the classes were and then I noticed they were changing everything around like posting different signs about how the help with job placement but are not a security officer school and then they changed there name to New York career center.

I looked them up and found out they are being sued by the city. Thats when I went back and asked them for my money back. From the front desk clerk they all looked at me like I was crazy. Well now trying to find out how to proceed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-security-preperartion-and-placement/New-York-New-York-/1st-security-preperartion-and-placement-santana-Employment-Scam-Artist-and-Thieves-New-Yor-1046625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st security preperartion and placement