Complaint Review: 1st security

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Kima — Bronx New York United States of America
1st security
New York, New York United States of America

1st security I went to this company back in February for employment, and still am unemployed. A man by only a first name of Emanuel had me pay him $100 for security work & certificates which I never received. I re New York, New York

Back in February, I went to 1st security to seek employment in the security field, I was greeted by a man by the name of Emanuel who charged me $100 for training and job placement. It is now December and I am still unemployed! I recently contacted "Emanuel" I was surprised he still had the same phone number, he expressed to me that he no longer works for the company and that he doesn't have my money, in fact, he requested more money for the same certificates!! I am appalled that this is still happening, I want my money back along with an apology.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-security/New-York-New-York-/1st-security-I-went-to-this-company-back-in-February-for-employment-and-still-am-unemplo-978970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st security