August

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: iris thompson — baltimore Maryland United States of America
1st united consultants

1st united consultants the person was work with namejohn khoury he said could help me with my mortgage scam mortgage company Internet

THIS company name 1st united consultants i got call from john khoury is i behind on your mortgage     [   I GAVE HIM ALL MY INFORMATION HE NEED IT] SO i wait for 1 john did call me back he was taking traning class.   week later john call me your mortgage will be 680.00 a month in smonth your mortgage be lower. i was help person. he send me paper for me to sign and fax back to him   . 1st united consulatants got my money . file report with bank try to get money back from from ripoff company . MY S BANK SECU CREDIT UNION SAID I AGREE TO PAY THIS AMOUNT TO 1ST UNITED CONSULATANTS RIPOFF  I GAVE  THEM COPY FDT REPORT SHOW RIPOFF MORTAGAGE COMPANY NO6 ON LIST RIP OFF  .NOW TRY FINE A WAY HOW CAN GET MONEY BACK FROM RIPOFF COMPANY
 IRIS THOMPSON  OF  BALTIMORE MARYLAND

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-united-consultants/internet/1st-united-consultants-the-person-was-work-with-namejohn-khoury-he-said-could-help-me-with-982771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st united consultants