containing

• Submitted: Sun, April 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, April 18, 2004

• Reported By:houston Texas
1stLiberty Financial
New York Queens, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

1st Liberty Financial first Liberty Financial Attempted to rip me off of $5,000 for a buisness loan credit line Got lucky New York, Ontario, Canada

I responded to an add for a buisness loan up to $ 300,000
dollars from ad section of Star magazine. I called, they
took app over the phone. This female called back identified as a loan officer for a private lender called first liberty financial.

She offered me a credit line for $500,000 but I had to send $5,000 prior to a so- called insurance co. called AXA to insure the loan. I was ready but I tripped out when she said to send it by Western Union to two different individuals, $2,500 each. Then I really tripped out when she told me to send it to Ontario Canada. I have their Bogus contract and all their info.

Bob
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2004 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1stLiberty-Financial/Queens-New-York/1st-Liberty-Financial-first-Liberty-Financial-Attempted-to-rip-me-off-of-5000-for-a-buis-88121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1stLiberty Financial