Complaint Review: 1stSeniorCareLLC

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: Carrie — Tigard Oregon United States of America
16387 SW ONeill, Tigard, OR. 97223 Internet United States of America

1stSeniorCareLLC took money, misrepresented company, Federal Government wanted my company to resind off due to horrible advise. 30 day guar. = 16 months, did not know what infor. GSA wanted. Internet

I was contacted by GSA Processor regarding their ability to assist me with getting a GSA contract. They promised I could have the contract within 30 days. They wanted over $6700.00 up front. The 30 days turned into 16 months.

It became apparent when working with different department regarding different aspects of the contract that if you don't fit into a particular mold that GSA processors does not possess the information to really assist someone. For example, I was told that I needed to put on my company letterhead that my company upheld all the manufacturers warranties and terms of conditions. This was in fact incorrect and I had to develop these documents for my myself.

When in negoitiations with the GSA regarding pricing the financial spreadsheets were so poorly done that the original suggestion from the GSA was to ask me to resind my offer. After much talking on my part GSA allowed me to put forth a second offer. This second offer was also done so poorly that a representative of GSA contacted me suggesting to me that  GSA processors was not helping me and that I should no use them again. A third offer was put forward by myself. This meant that I had to understand the spreadsheets and how to complete it. However GSA 6rocessors never seemed to know how to do these spreadsheets themselves. Once I began to use the spreadsheets I began that if you enter the correct information in the first 6 colums that the remaining columns them self fill. That GSA processors never got these spreadsheets correct speaks to the fact that they took the information that I had given and manipulated the remaining columns. I did eventually get the contract.

When GSA processors were informed that I had received the contract they then used my trademarked company name, with my permission, on one of their many websites as one of their success stories.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1stSeniorCareLLC/internet/1stSeniorCareLLC-took-money-misrepresented-company-Federal-Government-wanted-my-company-911772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1stSeniorCareLLC