Complaint Review: 1stfoldingchairs.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — Largo Florida United States of America
1stfoldingchairs.com

1stfoldingchairs.com Larry Hoffman Larry Hoffman , 1stfoldingchairs.com Stole My Money!!! Los Angeles, California, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CUSTOMER PAID IN FULL

I placed an order for 52 white resin chairs on 10/23/2012. The total was 1,294.00. Larry assured me the chairs would arrive in 7-10 business days. I needed these chairs for an event in mid November. After the initial sales call, I did not hear back from Larry. I had to keep calling him and was forced to leave messages because he does not answer the phone. We honestly believe he knew it was me calling so purposely avoided the call.

After many phone calls and emails, Larry finally called me 2 days prior to the date I needed the chairs for and said that he would not be able to get the chairs to me in time. I was forced to rent the chairs from a local party rental place. I asked for a refund at that point and Larry said my card would be fully reimbursed within 5 business days. This was back in November, it is now March 10th 2013 and I STILL have not received a refund!!!

I have been lied to on multiple occasions by Larry Hoffman/1stfoldingchairs.com. Larry had the audacity to provide me with a fake FedEx tracking number for a check he supposedly sent me. The latest lie was today, he said he would provide me with a debit card to charge. Larry was supposed to call me with the debit card number, but never called!

I just want my money back so I can move on with my life! I strongly advise all who are reading this to NOT give this company your business!

I have documented proof via emails of everything I have stated above!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1stfoldingchairscom/internet/1stfoldingchairscom-Larry-Hoffman-Larry-Hoffman-1stfoldingchairscom-Stole-My-Money-1027118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1stfoldingchairs.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CUSTOMER PAID IN FULL

AUTHOR: Ctd - ()

REFUND HAS BEEN MADE IN FULL.