• Report: #1120072

• Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: gelaya — cincinnati Ohio
P.O. Box 427 Lambertville, Michigan USA

1stframe.com bestgiftsource.com FRAMED!!! Lambertville Michigan

I placed an order with 1stframe.com on December 15, 2013 and I paid for next day delivery since the order was close to Christmas. The website claimed that orders will process within a certain time. They charged my credit card and will not respond to any of my inquiries or emails about my order status or a refund. It still puzzles me that they couldn't get my order out in time for Christmas but they were still advertising and taking orders 2 days before christmas with a guarentee of christmas delivery. I looked further into the matter and saw that the owners of this website have a BBB alert for another company they run called "Best Gift Source"...http://www.bestgiftsource.com. I still have not heard back from the company but they have a facebook page and I left a few comments but the owner keeps deleting the comments of any consumer that has a complaint. BEWARE of this company!!! I am out $63.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1stframecom/Lambertville-Michigan-48144/1stframecom-bestgiftsourcecom-FRAMED-Lambertville-Michigan-1120072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1stframe.com