Complaint Review: 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

• Updated: Sat, August 06, 2011

• Reported By: Joyce — Richmond Virginia United States of America
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
10375 E Harvard Ave Ste.100 Internet United States of America

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty technician unable to repair refrigerator due to dust on refrigerator coil, paid to have coils clean, technician came again, still unable to repair refrig Denver, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Wouldn't it just be cheaper

I called the warranty company on 7/29/11 because my refrigerator had stoped working.  The warranty company scheduled an appointment for 8/3/11.  Technician came out and could not detect the problem.  Advised me to have the coils cleaned under refrigerator.  I paid someone to come out and clean under the regrigerator on the same date.  Called warranty company back to send the technician back.  Technician was back on 8/4/11, stayed about 45 minutes and indicated he would have to come back to do something.  I later got a call from the warranty company who in turn told me they could not send anyone else because the coils under the regrigerator were not clean.  I disputed this fact because I knew it was clean.  The lady I spoke with indicated she had pictures of the refrigerator. I asked if she would forward the pictures to me because I know this was a lie, she was abrupt and said she did not have to share this information with me.  The refrigerator is only 6 yrs old.  It has been serviced several times before and no technician had ever told me it had to be cleaned at the base before they could repair it.  It appears the technician does not know what he is doing.  The refigerator is clean of all dust.  Now the warranty company will not send a technician out to repair it.  It's been over a week that I have been without a refrigerator.  I want the warranty company to send someone else out and repair my refrigerator.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2011 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2-10-Home-Buyers-Warranty/internet/2-10-Home-Buyers-Warranty-technician-unable-to-repair-refrigerator-due-to-dust-on-refrige-761375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

Wouldn't it just be cheaper

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)