Complaint Review: 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty

• Updated: Sun, September 26, 2004

• Reported By:85213 Arizona
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
www.2-10.com Internet U.S.A.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty wont fix my air conditioning its been 6 months 12 service calls Internet

My air conditioning went out in March 2004. Warranty company came out to fix it. No fix. My warranty was up in April 2004. Since the first repair visit, my air has been malfunctioning. 2-10 has sent the same company out over 12 times since then to fix it, and it is still broken. I have had to live without air most of the summer, in ARIZONA, with a one year old baby.

2-10 will NOT fix this problem, wont send any other company out, and refuses to admit this is a problem. They keep telling me that this problem with the air conditioning is relatively minor, and that they wont replace the unit,,,, even though they have never fixed it!!!

They are horribly rude to me every time I call. Also,,, they refuse to tell me how many calls I have made, how many visits have been made to my property to work on my unit, and they will not tell me what repairs have been done. They say I have to get a court order for this information.

Also, the company they send out is completely incompetent. They too will not give me any history on how many visits they have made to my property, or what parts they have worked on or replaced.

I have taken off countless days from work to meet these idiots at my home for repairs. I have had double electric bills all summer, while my house has been unfit to live in. No one from either company will help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2004 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2-10-Home-Buyers-Warranty/internet/2-10-Home-Buyers-Warranty-wont-fix-my-air-conditioning-its-been-6-months-12-service-calls-110257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty