Complaint Review: 2-10 Home Warranty

• Reported By: Chris — Ocala Florida
2-10 Home Warranty
10375 E. Harvard Ave. Suite 100 Denver, Colorado United States of America

2-10 Home Warranty Every Time- We don't cover that Denver Colorado

I have had 2-10 Home Warranty since I bought this house (New) in 2005. I have contacted them 5 times since 2005, mostly concerning pool which I pay extra for, of those 5 times only once did did they actually agree to pay for the repair and that was after 1/2 hour on the phone and a lot of arguing. Now I've had it with them! They refused to pay for the replacement of my pool control display, they said everything is running and I responded with "Yes,but I have no control of the system. I can't set run times, read temp from solar heat or adjust chlorinator". They're response "Well everything else is working so we won't cover the repair". I said suppose your gas pedal went to the floor and your car was going 100+mph and the dealer said "Well it worked". They hung up! Do Not do business with these rip off artists, ask around and find somebody with a good reputation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2-10-Home-Warranty/Denver-Colorado-80231/2-10-Home-Warranty-Every-Time-We-dont-cover-that-Denver-Colorado-1045169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2-10 Home Warranty