Complaint Review: 2-10 Home warranty

• Reported By: anonymous — williamsburg Virginia
2-10 Home warranty
10375 e. harvard avenue ste. 100 denver, Colorado USA

2-10 Home warranty continued poor service- unbelievable denver Colorado

This is an update on first report of poor service. I received a message from Cheryl at 2-10 hw that she was assigned to my case and she has been on vacation since May 24,2013. She has read my file and saw that alot has transpired. Why would a company place an employee that's on vacation on my case when I am sitting in the heat with no AC? She also wanted to know how was everything since my AC unit had been fixed. I called the company to inform them that my AC has NOT been fixed. They called the contractor and they said the contractor's office accidentally told them that it was fixed. I told the employee to let Cheryl know that I would like to talk to her and have not heard from her. I also informed 2-10 that to call me at work from 3-11 pm at work number that I have given them. The communication is very poor. 2-10 does not follow up at all like they should in major client issues. Yesterday the contractor stated that he was at the Carrier office and was unable to pick up the AC unit because 2-10 has not sent the authorization forms to Carrier per the Carrier office. I called 2-10 and they said they sent the form to Carrier on 6/4/2013 after having me on hold for 20 minutes. I in turn call the contractor that is still at the Carrier's office says he just talked to them and they were in the process of sending the forms to Carrier and he should wait another hour. Finally Carrier received the forms on 6/6/2013 from 2-10 that evening. The company tells me one thing and the contractor something else. I am deliberately not being told the truth by this company and whoever else. We have a tropical storm warning on today 6/7/2013. So I have to wait until Monday if the weather is good before the unit can be installed. I am still waiting to talk to someone from the corporate office to see if they are going to do anything for my inconvenience and frustration. No word yet from them. So I am going on approximaely 3 weeks without AC which could have been prevented if the company handled the situation expeditiously and professionally! This type of service is totally unacceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2-10-Home-warranty/denver-Colorado-80231/2-10-Home-warranty-continued-poor-service-unbelievable-denver-Colorado-1057161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2-10 Home warranty