Complaint Review: 2 Chance Ranch - Equine FX Houtzdale, PA

• Submitted: Sat, February 20, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 23, 2010

• Reported By: Lifetime — Pennsylvania U.S.A.
2 Chance Ranch - Equine FX Houtzdale, PA
Main St Houtzdale, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

2 Chance Ranch - Equine FX Houtzdale, PA Paul Aurandt, Tracy, SC Ranch, Houtzdale DO NOT BUY, SELL, OR SEND YOUR HORSE TO THEM Houtzdale, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: here is a horse trader from clarion bashing her comp. we have ref. do you jerica

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give some other recent stories. Tracy and Paul are nothing but rip-off artists. I have alot of experience in their dealings and have heard so many more stories beyond my own. I actually just bought a horse trailer about 1 month ago from a guy. When I showed up, I just was making conversation by asking what he did with his horses... He told me that he was selling them and had them on consignment with Paul and Tracy at Equine FX. I did not say anything other than the fact that I knew them... He kept asking me questions about how he could reach them as the horses had been up at their place for a month or so and they would not return his phone calls asking about the horses. He seemed very worried because they would not get into contact with him. I advised him to go up the next day and find his horses because I knew how they worked. He went up the next day and said that he could find either of horses on the whole farm... Weird huh?

Please do not buy off of these people. Please do not sell your horses to these people. Please do not send your horses for training, boarding, consignment, or breeding to these people. I know them very well and know how they work. I do not want to sound mean, but they are horrible people. I hope that you can see that though in the way that they are rebuttling people's complaints. They are very unprofessional and will harrass you to get you to stop. I have been called every name under the sun and even threatened. I personally know things about the way they run their business that they would not want others to know. They do use drugs on their horses, numbing agents to make horses sound, fudge registration papers (they have a whole binder full of papers and coggins that they mix and match to horses), ride horses down before buyers come, and usually only have horses for a day or two before they sell them. They do not know anything about the horses they are selling. I hope that you can see how many reports have been filed against them... They are the problems, not the buyers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2010 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2-Chance-Ranch-Equine-FX-Houtzdale-PA/Houtzdale-Pennsylvania-/2-Chance-Ranch-Equine-FX-Houtzdale-PA-Paul-Aurandt-Tracy-SC-Ranch-Houtzdale-DO-NOT-B-572579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2 Chance Ranch - Equine FX Houtzdale, PA

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: old freind - (United States of America)

well now this girl from clarion has two of these add on here about us. well lets get the truth out her name is jerica Lyle and she is a horse dealer her self she has bought a lot of horses from me and when she lost her sugar daddy that paid for all her horses we refused to sell to her and she did buy a horse from me that bucked her off and broke her neck.that horse was bought to be green broke and she was a trainer and was going to finish it off and resale it. well the storie goes she tryed to get the horse to cross a fence while she was on it and it refused well she took a stick and hit the horse several times while on its back the horse then bucked her off and she and her freind that was with her both said it was her own fault.we then bought the horse back from her and she came back and bought many more horses from us until she got dumped from her man then well there she is living with her mother no job no money and noone to buy her horses for her well after that we stoped doing bussines with her we still buy horses and sell horses from her x boyfreind  with no problems .we have been in bussines for 12 years and have many great ref. from all over this girl cant get a farm or train a horse and she is now trying to be a horse trader well it seems she has quite the long list of people that she screwed over and horses she took and didnt pay for and we are not geting into all names and sit. that she is in but they will show up soon enough  again she is jerica lyle from clarion as of last we heard she has been thrown out of several farms and has moved several times in the last year. we have a $500,000 dollar ranch and we do sell all our horses with a written guarente in every way. we have many sat. clients and a long list of ref. that have been buying from me for years how bout you jerica lyle  be a grown up and take responseabilty for what you have done.. and stop running away from everyone you must pay up i am the owner of sc ranch and i will be glad to answer any questions anyone has we are a real bussiness with a bussines lics. not a fly by nite drunk like her we are fileing a law suit  and we have pressed charges against two of the people on here we will get justice and the truth will be known not by a drunk  that cant stay in one place like her please feel free to call me 814-502-0082 i will be glad to talk to anyone thanks for taking the time to read this rebuttal come see our farm and you will see the truth  thanks sc ranch