Complaint Review: 2 Teens and a Toddler Boutique

• Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: pockyisrad — indianapolis Indiana United States of America
2 Teens and a Toddler Boutique
352 Depue Ln Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

2 Teens and a Toddler Boutique Company is accepting orders, taking money, and not shipping out product. Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

I recently purchased an item from the site www.2teensandatoddler.com. I have not received my item, have had no communication, the seller absolutely REFUSES to communicate with any of her customers which can be seen on her facebook wall here: https://www.facebook.com/2TeensandaToddlerBoutique

as well as on her ebay reviews here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=2teensandatoddler&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&which=negative&interval=365&_trkparms=negative_365

I have sent her several emails to 3 different emails she had listed asking for a refund once I saw that people were getting ripped off. She has now disabled commented on her facebook wall so I know she is aware of what's going on (I'm not the only person communicating with her..)

A similiar incident happened with me and this company back in November, but luckily I had paid through paypal and filed a dispute, thus getting a refund. [continued below]....
..... I only ordered from her again, hoping that it was just a mistake the first time, and for the simple fact that my daughter's blankie was lost (2 Teens and a Toddler Boutique was the original maker), and I oouldn't find this same blankie anywhere else. It meant the world to my child, so I was willing to take a chance. Unfortunately, I was defrauded once again.

My order is still pending, even though I purchased a "read to ship" item, with extra costs for priority shipping to insure it got here in a timely manner.

She has continued to defraud and steal from other customers. Please investigate this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2-Teens-and-a-Toddler-Boutique/Stroudsburg-Pennsylvania-18360/2-Teens-and-a-Toddler-Boutique-Company-is-accepting-orders-taking-money-and-not-shippin-850987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2 Teens and a Toddler Boutique