Complaint Review: 2 Way Gadgets - 2waygadgets.com

• Reported By:Foosland Illinois
2 Way Gadgets - 2waygadgets.com
2waygadgets.com Internet U.S.A.

2 Way Gadgets - 2waygadgets.com cancelling order internet

I ordered from this company 6/30/05 and the charge of @$150 went through my bank account on 7/5/05. It then said that the order would take 3 or 4 days to prepare before shipping. Here it is 7/23/05 and still says its waiting to be shipped.

I've tried to call the company and I get a voicemail that says they're experiancing a high volume of calls and leave my name, number, and time I called and they'll get back to me. No response. I called again yesterday, but this time it wouldnt let me leave a message. I texted the number, and paged them, and emailed them, still no response.

I'm planning on filing with my state's attorney general fraud department, and so I wanted to give them one more chance to come out clean. I called the phone number that went through my bank charges, but the people that answered said they just got their new number 2 weeks ago, and they gave me the phone number listed on the 2waygadgets website... so it looks like I have to file with my state.

Angel
Foosland, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2005 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2-Way-Gadgets-2waygadgetscom/internet/2-Way-Gadgets-2waygadgetscom-cancelling-order-internet-150976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2 Way Gadgets - 2waygadgets.com