Complaint Review: 20-in-10 Days, 20in10days.com, Paul Weeks

• Updated: Wed, January 17, 2007

• Reported By:Sacramento California
20-in-10 Days, 20in10days.com, Paul Weeks
20in10days.com Internet U.S.A.

20-in-10 Days, 20in10days.com, Paul Weeks Does not keep his 100% guarantee for the ebook, would not refund my money! Ripoff! Internet

I bought this ebook that was going to help me lose weight. I used the ebook and followed the diet, however it did not work for me. I did not lose weight and was very upset by the results. I have emailed the seller many many many times and yet there has been no response. This seller ripped me off and I am very upset!!!

Tiffany
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2007 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/20-in-10-Days-20in10dayscom-Paul-Weeks/internet/20-in-10-Days-20in10dayscom-Paul-Weeks-Does-not-keep-his-100-guarantee-for-the-ebook-231178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 20-in-10 Days, 20in10days.com, Paul Weeks