Complaint Review: 20-in-10 Days, 20in10days.com, Paul Weeks

• Submitted: Fri, January 22, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 22, 2010

• Reported By: BEE — Eustis Florida United States of America
20-in-10 Days, 20in10days.com, Paul Weeks

20-in-10 Days, 20in10days.com, Paul Weeks received diewt...not for me too high in carbs Internet

ordered Paul weeks diet in 2009.  Too high in carbs; my doctor said no.  contacted Mr. Weeks told me I had to try the diet first. Replied with my Doctors advice & he refused refund.  Sent info wanting a detailed receipt of all food I purchased to do the diet.  Told him I couldn't follow it because of the above.  Never responded.  He is a scam artist...He needs to be investigated.  Makes false promises.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2010 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/20-in-10-Days-20in10dayscom-Paul-Weeks/internet/20-in-10-Days-20in10dayscom-Paul-Weeks-received-diewtnot-for-me-too-high-in-carbs-558328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 20-in-10 Days, 20in10days.com, Paul Weeks