Complaint Review: 200 Cash - 200cash.com

• Updated: Wed, December 09, 2009

• Reported By: mohernandez7831 — Pasadena Texas United States of America
200 Cash - 200cash.com
100 W. Ninth St. Ste.581 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

200 Cash - 200cash.com 200 cash I needed a cash loan, so I filled out ALLLLL those stupid applications and was re-dirested to 200cash.com. They charged me 19.00 and said I was approved, then after they charged me, they said I wasn't Wilmington, Delaware

I needed some cash due to the hard times and the holidays coming up.  So, I filled out ALLLL those tedious applications and was eventually redirected to 200cash.com.  I am smarter than this, but I was so in need for a little financial help at the time, that i just signed the terms.  They said I was "approved" and that I would be charged a $19.00 application fee. Also, that the money would be in my account 1-2 business days after that...we;;...what do ya know???  They charged the $19.00 application fee, but then CHANGED and said I was NOT approved!  Then I started reading everyone elses issues with 200cash.com and it's THE SAME THING with EVERYONE!!  DON'T DO IT!!!!  It is a fraud.  Call your bank RIGHT NOW if you have already signed everything with 200cash.com and put a stop payment on it NOW!!  It comes up as "cash.com, INC appfee".  Tell your bank NOW and stop them from taking your money too!  Then you have to go to your bank, close your account that you put on their website and re-open another account (with a new account #, obviously). [continued below]....
.....  It seems like a pain, but they can try to charge you again after 6 months if your stop payment worked!  Don't let this happen to you too!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/200-Cash-200cashcom/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/200-Cash-200cashcom-200-cash-I-needed-a-cash-loan-so-I-filled-out-ALLLLL-those-stupid-536612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 200 Cash - 200cash.com