Complaint Review: 200 Cash - 200cash.com

• Updated: Tue, December 15, 2009

• Reported By: Tiredofripoffs — Calumet city Illinois United States of America
200 Cash - 200cash.com
110 W. Ninth, Ste.581 Internet United States of America

200 Cash - 200cash.com They charged my account $19.00 for a loaan in which I never received. Internet

This company said they were going to give me a loan and they would charge me $19.00 and then they would provide me with a short term loam in which I had to pay back. However I nver received this loan and my account was debited. This caused an overdraft fee and calso caused a chain of events to happen in my account. When I tried to contact his company I got nothing.

Tiredofripoffs

Chicago, IL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2009 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/200-Cash-200cashcom/internet/200-Cash-200cashcom-They-charged-my-account-1900-for-a-loaan-in-which-I-never-receiv-539771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 200 Cash - 200cash.com