Complaint Review: 200 Cash - 200cash.com

• Submitted: Sat, October 31, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 05, 2009

• Reported By: Tracey — New Albany Indiana United States of America
200 Cash - 200cash.com

200 Cash - 200cash.com Took money from my bank account without my knowledge and there is no phone numberor person to talk to directly Internet

*General Comment: Close the acount

I applied for a loan with 200cash.com contacted and given a web adress to look at the agreement which I did not sign,but my bank account was debited for $19.00.I did save the agreement on my computer and when I  tried to access the web address it was invalid.I have had no further cotact with anyone from 200cash.com regarding this matter because there is no phone number to talk to a live person only an automated service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2009 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/200-Cash-200cashcom/internet/200-Cash-200cashcom-Took-money-from-my-bank-account-without-my-knowledge-and-there-is-517716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 200 Cash - 200cash.com

#1 General Comment

Close the acount

AUTHOR: Steph - (USA)

If I were you I would close my bank account and reopen it with new #s