Complaint Review: 200 Cash.com - 200cash.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 01, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 01, 2009

• Reported By: Sharon — Slatington Pennsylvania USA
200 Cash.com - 200cash.com

200 Cash.com - 200cash.com I applied for a fast cash loan through another company and somehow 200 cash.com recieved my information and charged my account a $19.00 fee which was electronically taken out! Internet

I applied to a company to see about a quick loan.  I was charged a $19.00 fee from 200cash.com along with a $25.00 service charge to my checking account!  I was NEVER notified from 200cash.com on any type of confirmation of anything at all!  This website, 200cash.com should be shut down!  It is the biggest rip-off ever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/200-Cashcom-200cashcom/internet/200-Cashcom-200cashcom-I-applied-for-a-fast-cash-loan-through-another-company-and-som-502681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 200 Cash.com - 200cash.com