Complaint Review: 200CASH COM

https://www.200cash.com/secure/member.html Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

200CASH COM PREAUTHPMT WWW.200CASH. 200CASH COM Taking money from bank account without being approved for loan. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: The First Advanced Lending Centers Promote 200Cash.com

*Author of original report: 200CASH COM. Taking money from bank account without being approved for loan. Internet

I had applied for a cash loan of 200 from the following website: https://www.200cash.com/secure/member.html. Since I never heard from them regarding my loan approval they start taking money from my account ranging from $19 - $44. These withdrawals are being tacked on along with nsf feed from my bank of $34 each time this www.200cash withdrawls from my account and now I am almost $400 in negagtive. I have contacted my back and are looking into this website scam. For those looking at cash loans beware... of this www.200cash.com website.

Nancy
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/200CASH-COM/internet/200CASH-COM-PREAUTHPMT-WWW200CASH-200CASH-COM-Taking-money-from-bank-account-without-be-394589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 200CASH COM

#1 Consumer Suggestion

The First Advanced Lending Centers Promote 200Cash.com

AUTHOR: Eflteacher - (U.S.A.)

You can contact them here:

Drew Meresman
drew@idesktopmedia.com
(866) 902-5323 ext. 107

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

I had applied for a cash loan of 200 from the following website: https://www.200cash.com/secure/member.html. Since I never heard from them regarding my loan approval they start taking money from my account ranging from $19 - $44. These withdrawals are being tacked on along with nsf feed from my bank of $34 each time this www.200cash withdrawls from my account and now I am almost $400 in negative. I have contacted my bank and are looking into this website scam. For those looking at cash loans beware... of this www.200cash.com website. Nancy Las Vegas, Nevada