Complaint Review: 200Cash.Com - Internet Funding Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, June 12, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2008

• Reported By:Reynoldsburg Ohio
200Cash.Com - Internet Funding Corporation
200Cash.com or InternetFundingCorporation.com Nationwide U.S.A.

200Cash.Com - Internet Funding Corporation I applied for a loan with them and was approved only to discover that they were attempting to debit my account for $19 Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: NEVER RECEIVED MONEY

*UPDATE Employee: Internet Funding Corporation is NOT 200cash.com, nor do we charge a $19 fee

I applied for a loan with them and was approved only to discover that they were attempting to debit my account for $19 - I was never advised of any upfront charges and because it seemed to take so long I emailed them several times but they never mentioned this, they only said that they were verifying employment and waiting for the loan to be funded and that I should receive the funds the next business day.

I tried to call but they only have an automated phone #, so I found more information here at the RipOff report and tried to email the donbeyer@comcast.net - this email has been deleted, it no longer exists. I sent my email to the loandocs@internetfundingcorporation.com advising them that if they do not stop trying to withdraw funds that I would initiate suit based on extortion, fraud and misrepresentation.

SO TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN DUPED BY THIS BOGUS LENDER, I BELIEVE WE MAY HAVE ENOUGH TO FILE A SUIT AND I WOULD LIKE YOU TO EMAIL ME IF YOU AGREE. IF WE DO NOTHING THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DEFRAUD MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE IN NEED OF REAL FINANCIAL HELP.

My email address is: (((ROR redacted)))

Also, beware of a company called Harbour Lending, they promise you a fresh start loan of $5,000 or more on the contingency that you secure it with a payment - usually a down payment = to 6 months of payments on the loan - they take the money and never fund your loan - I have also found multiple victims and I too became a victim, which is why I went to 200cash.com because I needed some immediate relief to help me after that.

There must be a resolution to this problem and I believe we can work together to stop this!

Montesha
Reynoldsburg, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2008 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/200CashCom-Internet-Funding-Corporation/nationwide/200CashCom-Internet-Funding-Corporation-I-applied-for-a-loan-with-them-and-was-approved-339549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 200Cash.Com - Internet Funding Corporation

#1 Consumer Suggestion

NEVER RECEIVED MONEY

AUTHOR: Mek1227 - (U.S.A.)

NEVER RECEIVED MONEY AND WAS TOLD IT WAS APPROVED...

Internet Funding Corporation is NOT 200cash.com, nor do we charge a $19 fee

AUTHOR: Lisa Johnson - (U.S.A.)

$19 fee???? Internet Funding Corporation does NOT charge a $19 fee. You should check with YOUR bank to see who sent that transaction through. I am quite sure you will find that it was NOT Internet Funding Corporation.