likes

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:kinsgburg California
200cash
1365 6th Ave Kingsburg, California U.S.A.

200cash They deduct your account even if they don't approve you, and this needs to stop this is twice they have done this to me, and I want my money back. they are nothing but a big phoney. Kingsburg California

I got on the web site and filled out a app. for a cash advance,they denied it and also took the money from my account, so I see how they make there money to stay online. this has happen twice and I want my money back in my account. this is not funny when you hit people's account in htese hard times, I dont have the money or I wouldn't be on trying to get advances.

Polly
kinsgburg, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/200cash/Kingsburg-California-93631/200cash-They-deduct-your-account-even-if-they-dont-approve-you-and-this-needs-to-stop-th-468243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 200cash