Complaint Review: 200cash

• Submitted: Sat, June 27, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 27, 2009

• Reported By:Powell Wyoming
110 West Ninth Street Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.
  • Phone: 714-839-1300
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

200cash.com Total deceptive ripoff / scam artists. Said I qualified for a $200 advance, then emailed back and said I don't qualify. THEN deductided $19 from my checking account! Wilmington Delaware

I applied for this cash advance. Once their application was completed and I pushed send, A note appeared that I had qualified for $200 which could be deposited into my checking account the next day. 200cash agreed to advance me the $200 this is why I proceded on. Then an email came from them saying I do not qualify for the advance just moments later.

Next day when I checked my account balance, I saw they had withdrawn $19 from my account for all their hard work. This company is one of the worst predators and rip off outfits I have ever seen! Not only should they be shut down right away, but they should absolutely be ordered to pay back everyone they stole from including something for punitive damage as well. This kind of thing stinks and I see many others have been ripped off by them just as I was!

Powell, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2009 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/200cash/Wilmington-Delaware/200cashcom-Total-deceptive-ripoff-scam-artists-Said-I-qualified-for-a-200-advance-th-465650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 200cash