Complaint Review: 200cash.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 05, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By: Mavin — sMITHFIELD North Carolina United States of America
smithfield, North Carolina United States of America

200cash.com charger my bank account and i have not receive any fundsinto my account smithfield, North Carolina

i mavin hines and i try for a loan wit 200cash.com and they took my app. and they charger my account and i have not receive anything no money into my account and i want them to stop charger my acoount because evey time they chager my account my bank chager me a 35.00 overdraft  chager and i will like if they can either give me the money or stop chager my account please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2009 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/200cashcom/smithfield-North-Carolina-27577/200cashcom-charger-my-bank-account-and-i-have-not-receive-any-fundsinto-my-account-smithf-534346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 200cash.com