Complaint Review: 200cash.com

• Updated: Thu, January 20, 2011

• Reported By: lashaunda — Battle Creek Michigan United States of America
200cash.com
110 N Ninth Street suite 581 wilmington, Delaware United States of America

200cash.com they took 19.00 application fee out of my account two times and I can't get in touch with them i am pissed off and my account is still in the negative balance wilmington, Delaware

200cash.com went into my account without permission twice and took out the 19.00 application fee and I had no money in my account and it gave me a nsf charge of 25.00 and then they went back in again and took out the 19.00 application fee and i had money in my account and I tryed calling them and you can't talk to no one on the phone so how in the hell will i get my money back now I ready to get in contact with the better business bureau about this .

Lashaunda, Battle Creek, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2011 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/200cashcom/wilmington-Delaware-19801/200cashcom-they-took-1900-application-fee-out-of-my-account-two-times-and-I-cant-get-i-684857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 200cash.com