Complaint Review: 2010 blessings

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Jerry Cooke — Radcliff Kentucky United States of America
2010 blessings
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

2010 blessings 2010 is an illegal Multi Level Marketing Scam that uses "Gifting" as disguise to opperate a "chain Letter" both through the mail and internet Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: 2010 Blessings is ILLEGAL

In September 2012 I received a notice from 2010 Blessing asking me to join 2010 blessings required me to send a gift of $25.00 to another person and to send $10.00 to 2010 blessings.I was told by the sponsor ,Earls Team, that they would get my required two people for me . I was also told people were getting their money  before they sponsored anybody. I have the e'mails on my file. I was told when my name was moved up on a board I would receive gifts from members as the ones i sponsored would also sponsor through 9 levels. However after I paid my money and joined I was presured to start mailing their letter to get my 2 and qualify me to receive gifts.  I mailed 200 of their letters in October and November of 2012. In January i had not received any money so I complained by e-mail to the administration at 2010. They had made me think I would start getting money fast but 6 months had passed and nothing. When I discovered through a letter I received that 2010 was illegal because it was a chain letter using "Gifting" as a disguise and sending gifts to strangers. It cost me $100.00 for postage to mail my 200 letters and received no response. I am concerned about others being sucked into the same scam and losing their money and feel I have a duty to warn others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2010-blessings/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-96109/2010-blessings-2010-is-an-illegal-Multi-Level-Marketing-Scam-that-uses-Gifting-as-disgu-1004914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2010 blessings

2010 Blessings is ILLEGAL

AUTHOR: carlmich99 - (United States of America)

Yes, Jon Scherling is a scam artist and 2010 Blessings is an illegal pyramid scheme.