Complaint Review: 2013 Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale

• Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: Brenda — London Ontario
2013 Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
, Select State/Province USA

2013 Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale Lululemon Logo Company represents themsleves as a company that sells Lulu lemon yoga clothes but the clothes are fake .. no follow up after paying will not respond to emails. I just bought product last night so unsure if anything will be shipped . However I did email them and ask to cancel my order and they never responded internet

*Consumer Comment: Victim of fake Lululemmon Site

I put in a google search for Lulu Lemon Canada Cyber Monday . The stie popped up and represents itself as a lululemon site...It said it was a cyber Monday sale and the clothes on the web page are identical to lulu lemon clothing.

I purchased a pair of yoga pants and it led me to a secure or so they said secure server for my transaction. the site is called safeonline sales .com. It did generate a recipt to my email address but it looked suspicious  .. too late I had already given them all my details including my date of birth .. that should have been my first clue. They told me within 12 hours I would get a email with my shipment details ...and I am still waiting on that email 24 hours later. I sent them an email asking to cancel the order and I have not heard anything. I tried to sign back into my online account and it won't let me . My son does IT for a living and tells me the payment site is in Turkey. [continued below]....

..... So I contacted my credit card company and asked them to reverse the charges but as you know they cannot do that . So my credit card is cancelled at least. The credit card company told me that the purchase was registered to a Bejing address. Hence I am sure these are counterfeits made in China. I know it is too early to say I never recieved any product but I am not hopefull and I am pretty sure it will be counterfiet if I do recieve it.

Brenda

London Ontario Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/2013-Black-Friday-and-Cyber-Monday-sale/Select-StateProvince/2013-Black-Friday-and-Cyber-Monday-sale-Lululemon-Logo-Company-represents-themsleves-as-a-1102396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 2013 Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale

Victim of fake Lululemmon Site

AUTHOR: Frustrated - ()

I also purchased some items from the lululemmonyogablackfriday site --after 'Googling' for Cyber Monday sales. I didn't think of it being fake as the site has the logo and items that you see in the store. It was a http site so I thought it was safe.

I also never received the confirmation email, I called LuluLemmon today to check on my order and they told me it was a fake site as the order # I had did not match their procedures.

I then called the Mastercard company to cancel the transaction (it's been two weeks and I have not received any items) who cannot do anything unless I don't receive the product and then we can register a dispute.

I'm so frustrated that it is so easy for these criminals to rip us off! There is no way to cancel even though the credit card company know's it's fake and that the company misrepresented itself, in fact the person I spoke to at Mastercard told me that 'technically' the company (registered in China) had not done anything wrong becauise people buy 'knockoff's ' all the time. (The site does not mention that it sells knockoffs).

This was the first time I had decided to participate in Cyber Monday Sales and now I am out $360 and I don't have Christmas gifts for my daughters.