Complaint Review: 21 Villas/21 Enterprises

Internet USA

21 Villas/21 Enterprises Jeffrey Chase Rental Housing Scams Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Team work

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Hiding

Jeff Chase (real estate representative for 21 Villas / 21 Enterprises) charged us $3,500 ($500 of which was for the security deposit) up front for a rental house in Indio, CA 6 months prior to our rental date.

When we arrived at the home, the owners were still in the house and had not been notified we were coming at that time.  We waited outside while Jeff got into an argument with the owner in front of us about how he had not paid her for the rental of her home and that we were not permitted to stay there until they received payment (even though we had paid $3,500 in full to Jeff 6 months prior).  While this went on, Jeff's "assistant" gave us a "tour" that made us even more unsettled about the situation.  It was clear from talking to her that she had never been in the house before and that somebody was being scammed.  We worked it out with the owner to let us stay there, with a promise from Jeff that he would pay them immediately.

I spoke with the owner a week after our rental date and she had still not received a full payment from Jeff.  Further, per my discussion with the owner,
there were no significant damages to the house or any other reasons for us to not receive a full refund on our security deposit.  We have contacted Jeff for this multiple times since our rental date (April 2014) and have still not received payment.  It is now 2 months past our rental and to my knowledge the owner has never received the full payment that she and Jeff agreed upon, and we have never received our security deposit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2014 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/21-Villas21-Enterprises/internet/21-Villas21-Enterprises-Jeffrey-Chase-Rental-Housing-Scams-Internet-1156791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 21 Villas/21 Enterprises

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Team work

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I too was victimized by this individual. I have filed everywhere but the police department. I have some resources and did some research. I WILL catch him. I hope ripoffreport.com can let us get together and share resources to catch this individual. Let me know or reply back. We can work together. Dont stop pursuing, thats what he wants you to do.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Hiding

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

FYI, This individual is hiding behing a google voice andf gmail account only tracable through google with a subpoena.

Liberals