Complaint Review: 21 century auto group springfield nj

• Updated: Thu, March 22, 2012

• Reported By: Mickey — Little Falls New Jersey United States of America
21 century auto group springfield nj
rt 22 springfield nj Internet, New Jersey United States of America

21 century auto group springfield nj 21 leasing.com Deceptive Advertising Internet, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Sharing my experience

I have made two trips to this dealership to purchase an automobile and both times when a car was advertised the car was not available. I called the dealer before I went there and they told me the car was in stock and when I got there it was sold.

Both times two different salesmen tried to show me a similar car for $5000.00 + more than the car that was advertised. The particular  S-430 I was looking for was advertised for $16 995.00 with 59 000 miles on it with a stock of 382278 and the salesman showed me another S-430 with 59000 miles on it  with a different stock number for $24 995.00. I don't think this was a coincidence and I find this insulting and aggravating to waste my time. The management is also arrogant when they try to up you on the price.

I will never shop this dealer again and my suggestion is to stay away from this dealer no matter what they advertise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2010 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/21-century-auto-group-springfield-nj/Internet-New-Jersey-/21-century-auto-group-springfield-nj-21-leasingcom-Deceptive-Advertising-Internet-New-Je-562546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 21 century auto group springfield nj

Sharing my experience

AUTHOR: Randy Santos - (United States of America)

I was very happy with the dealership and the salesman on our recent purchase. The selection they have here is great and they have some pretty reasonable prices. Our sales associate took the time to make sure we knew how to work everything in the vehicle. The gas meter was full (which was such a help) and he made sure we knew how to work everything inside. The finance manager was very understanding of our economic situation and helped us pick the right payment plan. About two weeks after purchase, we received a call from a young lady to see how everything was. Great service all around!

I also called in before arriving at the dealership and the young lady that answered the phone was very helpful. They held onto the car for me for about a day or so just so I would have time to get there. I understand that some people have bad experiences but I wanted to share my opinion because out of all the dealerships I went to, 21 century was the only one that I felt they genuinley cared about my intrest. I spoke to other consumers online in regards to the dealership keeping their word behind selling what they stand by and fixing the vehicle if something were to go wrong. A young lady told me she already brought 2 cars and they fixed the broken window buttons on her mothers Mercedes Benz at no charge. I would highly reccomend this place, the sales associates show interest in the customer and always offer their advice and opinion.