Complaint Review: 212 Suites NYC

• Reported By: Kirkybhoy1 — United Kingdom
212 Suites NYC
212 Suites Manhattan, New York United States of America

212 Suites NYC Daniel Silverman Fraudulent Scheme Manhattan, New York

212 are nothing more than a fraudulent operation. In March 2012 I booked the four bed apartment off Lexington Avenue for October 2012 and around one month before travel a Daniel Silverman e-mailed to say the apartment had been damaged by guests. They offered a three bed in MacDougall Avenue. I immediately could smell a rat and on asking for confirmation recieved nothing. Ten days before travel I tried to contact them however the phone numbers are not valid and they did not reply to
my e mails. Three days before my intended travel they sent me a reservation booking form which had no reference numbers and informed me that my booking was confirmed and that I had to attend an address on the east side of manhattan to collect the keys. By this time i had contacted my credit card company and I am now pursuing a refund of my deposit for 'failure to provude service'.

I did travel to New York as planned but stayed in a hotel but out of curiosity I tried to phone the numbers given to me for my airport collections. Needless to say they were not recognised. i also attended the address on the East Side where i had to collect my keys and found that this was a 'Western Union' Cheque cash shop whose owners had no connection with 212 Suites. Bookingvia my credit card I had a lucky escape and will get my cash back however this is a warning to anyone thinking of using this company.

Hopefully someone from 212 will read this and make contact with me however I won't hold my breath as I've tried e-mails, phone calls and even sent my phone number to them on twelve occassions asking for them to speak to me. BE AWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/212-Suites-NYC/Manhattan-New-York-/212-Suites-NYC-Daniel-Silverman-Fraudulent-Scheme-Manhattan-New-York-956197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 212 Suites NYC