Complaint Review: (214) 884-9867 or U.S. Cash Finance

• Updated: Thu, June 20, 2013

• Reported By: Filmmaker — Agoura Hills California
(214) 884-9867 or U.S. Cash Finance
Dallas, Texas USA

(214) 884-9867 or U.S. Cash Finance Offered $5K loan but took $230 from me via Vanilla Reload Network card Dallas Texas

Boy, do I feel stupid!  I had applied for loans on line (don't remember from which they phoned me).  I got call from (214) 884-9867 spoke to a woman and a man "Jeff Hill" through process.  On voicemail they say they are U.S. Cash Finance but they told me they were with Cash To Check and Loanbyphone.com -- both which are the same legitimate company accredited by BBB.  But the legit company (Cash to Check & Loan By Phone) does not have the (214) number listed with them which is an area code in Dallas, TX.  The scam: they told me by phone I was qualified for $5K and bad credit was ok (I had applied online on something that was for people with bad credit).  And I'd be billed monthly at $200 a month starting a month from date I got the loan.  They told me to deposit $230 on a Vanilla Reload Network  card from CVS so their lender could verify that I had the first months payment without me having to give them any of my bank account info.  However, they then asked for the bank account number and routing number to deposit the $5K.  I know I sound rediculous but I had opened a new checking acct just for this purpose so at time it made sense and I really wanted the loan.  Never got the loan nor any returned phone calls I made to them.  I called Vanilla Reload Network and sure enough the $230 I had on it was taken.  They told me to call my local police and report it.  DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/214-884-9867-or-US-Cash-Finance/Dallas-Texas/214-884-9867-or-US-Cash-Finance-Offered-5K-loan-but-took-230-from-me-via-Vanilla-R-1060751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on (214) 884-9867 or U.S. Cash Finance