Complaint Review: 21ST Mortgage corporation NMLS 2280

620MarkeT SRTEET Knoxville, Tennessee United States of America
  • Phone: 865-523-2120
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

21ST Mortgage corporation NMLS 2280 Kept insurance money that was to replace a/c after theft Knoxville, Tennessee

My home at 9949 FM 751 was broken into and and many of the fixtures and air conditioning and heating unit were also stolen. I filed with the insurance company,( which prorated on a full replacement policy), The check that I recieved also had the mrtg. company on the the check. I had to send the check to the mrtg. company which I was unable to get back. I met all of the things that they wanted me to do. The company told me I would get the ck.; not having recieved the ck I called, asked if they recieved the information they had requested, they said yes, Ck is on its way. Still no ck, Called again this time they told me they needed the same information and told me I had not sent them the information, I told them that I would not be making another mrtg. payment until I recieved my ck. Called again about ck, this time they said they would not send the ck because I was one month behind. I was upto date on my mrtg and have always had an excelent payment record. I told them that they were liars and theives, and that because they refused to send the ck that they had bought the house. Mrtg. company has since picked up their house and now wants me to pay for it. Question-- since they stoled the insurance ck should I charge them with theft. What do you good folks think?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2011 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/21ST-Mortgage-corporation-NMLS-2280/Knoxville-Tennessee-37902/21ST-Mortgage-corporation-NMLS-2280-Kept-insurance-money-that-was-to-replace-ac-after-th-695547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 21ST Mortgage corporation NMLS 2280