Complaint Review: 21sgt Mortgage

• Reported By: jgibbswish — Warwick Maryland
21sgt Mortgage
620 Market Street Suite 100 Knoxville, Tennessee USA

21sgt Mortgage Worst Mortgage Company Knoxville Tennessee

This mortgage company woluld not allow me to do a modification for my mortgage after my husband left and was not supporting me financially and I have a young child. I request a modification 3 different times before I was evicted from my home due to foreclosure. I had a nervous break down after this and became homeless for 36 months before finding an apartment for me and my child. 21st mortgage was very nasty and refuse to allow me to modify my loan in any way. I submitted paperwork 3 times, faxing about 50 pages each time, with hope that someone would review my paperwork. They filed the foreclosure paperwork in March and I was out of my home by October 1,with no where to turn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/21sgt-Mortgage/Knoxville-Tennessee/21sgt-Mortgage-Worst-Mortgage-Company-Knoxville-Tennessee-1055181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 21sgt Mortgage